Friday, December 3, 2010

Funny Girl...

When we decorated the tree on Thanksgiving, Chloe would pick up a sparkly ornament & say "Oooooooohhhhhhhh"....every time.  It was so cute.

Tonight Dan was so sweet to bring home Chinese food, so I wouldn't have to cook.  It was sooo good!  I think it's my new favorite Chinese place.  After dinner I worked on a project for "Super Saturday", which is tomorrow.  Then we played around the tree again & the kids made another movie via my Macbook & Camtasia.  I think this is becoming our nightly tradition: gather around the tree, dance, play, & make a movie. :)

Here's some pictures of our tree & those sparkly ornaments Chloe loves so much...







I also decided that, as part of my "December Daily" project, I'd write 10 things I'm grateful for each day:

1. My Family (both my immediate & extended family - love them!)
2. Christmas Music
3. Sparkly Ornaments & a little girl that says "Ooooohhhhhh".
4. Friends that stop by to say hi & bring me a loaf of "Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread"(Thanks Kim!).
5. New Visiting Teachers that came to visit me yesterday (yea!).
6. My Camera & Photoshop (to edit all those pictures)
7. Dancing (& kids who love to dance)
8. A husband who brings home yummy Chinese food, just because.
9. A warm home & soft, fuzzy blankets.
10. Men & women who serve our country (especially during the holidays).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your tree pics!
You have the same colour theme as I have on my tree!

Post a Comment